The flowers and butterfly were cut using Memory Box dies. The sentiment was cut with a die from Elizabeth Craft designs. For a change I don't need this card right away, but it will be nice to have one when I do.
Friday, July 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CLOSING OUT SEPTEMBER
I do have a few more cards that I will be using for Thanksgiving but tomorrow, I'll give you a break. It's using a recent die but ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Wonderful die cuts, Vicki - great card. So glad you don't have to use it right away.
But that cuts you used on this card turned out really pretty. Happy 4th of July
Post a Comment