Thursday, November 7, 2019

100 THANKSGIVING CARDS


I have to give credit to my friend, Kris, who sent me a card very similar to this last year for Thanksgiving.  It was a great idea for me to use this year.

This post is a replica of a card that we made for a care center and an independent living center.  This was a sample that I had made up ahead of time but the ones we made actually used white card stock for the base since I didn't have enough of this paper.  The dp used was very economical since I was able to get it at Hobby Lobby for 4/$1.00. 

Leaves used on the cards were Maple and Oak leaves.  The large leaves were all cut from a discontinued SU card stock that matched perfect to the dp.  I think that was Ruby Red but not sure.  I had gold paper that made a nice accent leaf.  Fortunately since I needed so many leaves for that many cards I was able to cut multiple leaves at one time.


The sentiment is from Stampabilities.  Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That leafy background paper is so pretty. I love those autumn leaves. I like the die-cut leaves, too. I bet the residents of the independent living center had all kinds of fun making these.

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki. I'll say it once again - how awesome of you to make up cards for all of these holidays for the residents!

bonnie32002 said...

Good golly molly!~ 100 cards? Good for you and sharing your talent to bless others.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...