Friday, November 15, 2019

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - Holly Joy


This was a pretty quick and easy card to finish off the week.  I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers (R27 and G05).  I matted it first with red and then white before adding it to the red card base.  A piece of 4" x 5 1/4" white card stock was added to the inside for a sentiment to be added.

Thank you for coming by today!  Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

It may be a simple design, but I like it a lot. The candy cane letters look very festive. Your extra layering adds a nice elegance to the card, too. Nice job!

Lynette said...

I love it, Vicki! So simple and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

this card is fun and bright. I like it!

Carol

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...