Monday, October 5, 2020

HALLOWEEN CARD #1


It's time to start working on the 100+ holiday cards that we make for a nursing home and where my mother lives.  This is one of the three designs we will be giving to the staff at the nursing home to hand out.  Since Covid-19 has prevented  my two friends from joining me in my home to work on these, I wanted to get started early because I thought this might all fall on me.  Fortunately one of the ladies lives across the alley from me.  After visiting with her one day on the phone I asked if she would like to assemble the cards if I got all of the pieces to her.  She was thrilled to be asked.  

Like I said, this is one of three designs.  There are 20 cards like this one and she did a perfect job putting them together.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

You're so kind to make all those cards for the nursing home. This card is a great one. I think the residents who receive this one will love it.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...