Thursday, October 1, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! - Avant Garden

Can you believe it's OCTOBER?  In spite of  a much slower pace in life because we're taking precautions against Covid-19, it seems like the time is flying by!


A few weeks ago I posted a card using a different stamp from this set.  Then I saw a card that was demonstrated doing this technique.  The design behind the stamped image is is not designer paper.  I used the blossom portion of the design to randomly stamp round the border of the layer to go on the black card base.  I love the affect of this.  The card was sent to a friend.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is such a cool technique, and I love how your card turned out. I really need to give it a try. Time really does fly by, doesn't it? It seems like summer just began a short time ago, and now it's already over. Guess we just need to steel ourselves for the cold weather to come.

Lynette said...

Great background, Vicki! Love the flower, too.

The dsp I used on this is from an "In Color" set of 6 x 6 set of papers.  I thought I had to have it but have not use it very much...