Tuesday, September 7, 2021

90TH BIRTHDAY CARD



Recently a man who used to live in our town celebrated his 90th birthday and we wanted to let him know we were thinking of him.  I decided on a "book binder" type of card.  Flowers didn't seem to be appropriate for him but I still have papers from the SU Forever Greenery designer series pack.  After I finished the card I thought it almost looked like something for St. Patrick's Day with all the green and white.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

How. Thoughtful! I know it will touch his heart to get this. ����

Cheryl W said...

I love making bookbinding cards. It's such a fun card design. I think your choice of papers and embellishments was perfect for a guy. So kind of you!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...