Tuesday, September 7, 2021

90TH BIRTHDAY CARD



Recently a man who used to live in our town celebrated his 90th birthday and we wanted to let him know we were thinking of him.  I decided on a "book binder" type of card.  Flowers didn't seem to be appropriate for him but I still have papers from the SU Forever Greenery designer series pack.  After I finished the card I thought it almost looked like something for St. Patrick's Day with all the green and white.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

How. Thoughtful! I know it will touch his heart to get this. ����

Cheryl W said...

I love making bookbinding cards. It's such a fun card design. I think your choice of papers and embellishments was perfect for a guy. So kind of you!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...