Thursday, September 30, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Hand Penned Flower


One of the card kits I made up for my friends to make with me a while ago was the few pieces to make this card.  I had 4" x 5 1/4" pieces of white card stock cut for the inside and one of my friends decided to place that piece under the scalloped layer so the white showed through.  I really liked that idea but had mine already attached.  The next time I will remember how that helped show off the scalloped edges.

Thank you for coming by today!  

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

This is a pretty card, but I like your friend's idea to put the white panel under the scalloped one. It would definitely add another dimension to your card.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...