Friday, October 1, 2021

TRICK OR TREAT

October 1st!!!  Soon the little gremlins will be knocking on our door so I thought I'd start off the month with a Halloween card.  My friends and I made 140 of these (so far) to distribute to 3 different facilities for the staff members to sign and hand out to residents.  I had a lot of Halloween Washi tape and decided to use a bunch of it.  There are three different combinations that we used.  This is just one of them.  

The white layer is 2 3/4" x 5".  Before we got together I wrapped all of the pieces with the tapes.  I wanted to make sure I had enough tape to do all of the pieces.  These were mounted on to black card stock that I had left over from Lasting Impressions.   All that remained was to do the stamping outside and inside and add it to the white card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Sorry I'm so far behind, Vicki. I am just going to say that I love ALL of your last several cards - amazing! And it's so great that you get together and make cards for these places - and so many of them at that! Nice work.

Cheryl W said...

What a great use of washi tape! You made 140 of these? Wow, that's awesome, and so, so generous. I can feel the warmth of your heart from here.

I used some washi tape a few years ago to make a similar card, but it wasn't for Halloween. I liked the look of it and should make some more for the thrift store.

Ann Schach said...

Love it, Vicki! What a wonderful way to use Washi!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...