Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANKS A BUNCH
You may have seen earlier cards using this flowered paper from Echo Park. I think this is one last piece that was on my table. It pairs gr...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
I have been enjoying the bird paper. Once you put it on a card (for whatever reason) It feels so soft and feminine. Very pretty!
You're so right. These papers are beautiful and really don't need anything but a sentiment. Your simple designs are perfect!
Hi Vickie. I need to say that all of your beautiful cards are always stunning. Your simplicity is what makes absolutely gorgeous. You have an eye for color and how you design all your cards. I have and will continue to follow your blog. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent. Have a wonderful blessed weekend. Raquel in Colorado
Post a Comment