Wednesday, October 6, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Hand-Penned dsp and stamps


This was my third card this week that was based on a video I had watched on YouTube.  The square on the front was matted with Crumb Cake and narrow strips f the dsp were added above and below the square.  The floral design was stamped, colored and die cut to place on the white layer.

The picture shows a vertical strip of the paper along the right side of the picture.  That strip is actually on the inside edge of the card.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Lovely paper and colors! The hand penned papers are really pretty.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a great layout. I love that you added some of the DSP on the inside, too. I really have to remember this one!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...