Monday, October 25, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Harvest Meadow dsp - #1


I had this card chosen to post today (Monday).  It's 11:15 PM but it is still Monday so I'm making sure it gets out there for you to see.

Sharon Armstrong had a video where she made 10 cards using the Harvest Meadow designer series paper.  She had already made a set using this sheet but demonstrated a different sheet from the pack in her video.  

After watching her video I pulled out the sheet she showed on her samples and made the 10 cards.  Some I made exactly like hers but on others I did my own embellishing.  This is the first one.  I made it like hers except for the sentiment.  Hers had a sentiment that mentioned "sunshine" which really fit better with the yellow used on the card, but I didn't have that set.

I'll be honest.....of the cards I made this one is my least favorite.  The others will follow on my blog soon.

Thank you for coming by today...........or should I say tonight!






 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I know you said this is your least favorite, but I like it. What if you added a few yellow enamel dots? Would that make it a bit more to your liking?

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...