Thursday, October 21, 2021

STAMPIN' UP - Bird Ballad dsp #6 & #7


This card was pretty much CASED from one on Pinterest.  The dsp strip is from the same sheet they used but a different area of the design.  I really liked this one.


I wasn't as fond of this sheet if designer paper, but used the same idea as the card above.  Once I had the layers together I wasn't sure how to make use of the white area on the top.  I stamped and cut out one of the birds and branch of leaves from the stamp set and colored with the blenders.  I like this one too.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

These are both really pretty cards. Both patterned papers would also be perfect for a card that said, "A little birdie told me..." on the front. Then the inside could say "it's your birthday," "congratulations are in order," or even "you just moved into a new home." So many possibilities!

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...