Saturday, September 18, 2021

CASING MY FRIEND, KRIS


Originally I had CASED this card a couple of years ago when I saw one that Kris had made.  When I was making up kits for when I got together with my friends, this was one that I thought they might enjoy too because I knew they liked black and white cards.

The tree die is from Simon Says and I think the little Cardinal is from Impression Obsession.  It looks like I got my tree added just a little crooked.  :(

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So stunning in black and white - I love it!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous idea for a card! I love the way you've highlighted the tree and cardinal in the oval cut-out. I think I have a tree die and cardinal die that just might work for a card like this. Looks like I may need to CASE this one, Vicki!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...