This is a CASE of a card I saw on someone's blog. I'm away from home right now but if you have any questions about this, just let me know in a comment below. I'll get back to you when I get home. Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
1 comment:
Pretty! Love the scalloped edge and the DSP peeking through from the inside. I think I need to CASE your CASE. LOL
Post a Comment