Monday, September 13, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Color and Contour


I nearly forgot to post something today.  Normally I schedule cards for the week over the weekend, but that didn't get done this week.

The card base is a simple white card stock.  The lavender dotted dp is actually half of an old note card that I cut in half to use as a mat.  The Color and Contour flower was cut out and colored.....then added to a stamped frame.  The stamped frame is one I've had for a long time so I stamped it off several times, trimmed them and now the stamp is in a box ready to go to a new home.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

It sounds like it was a pretty quick card to make. And yay, you, for using part of an old notecard as a mat. I like to use parts of old cards, too, if I can. You know what they say, waste not, want not!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...