Monday, September 13, 2021

STAMPIN' UP! - Color and Contour


I nearly forgot to post something today.  Normally I schedule cards for the week over the weekend, but that didn't get done this week.

The card base is a simple white card stock.  The lavender dotted dp is actually half of an old note card that I cut in half to use as a mat.  The Color and Contour flower was cut out and colored.....then added to a stamped frame.  The stamped frame is one I've had for a long time so I stamped it off several times, trimmed them and now the stamp is in a box ready to go to a new home.

Thank you for coming by today!


 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

It sounds like it was a pretty quick card to make. And yay, you, for using part of an old notecard as a mat. I like to use parts of old cards, too, if I can. You know what they say, waste not, want not!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...