Thursday, September 30, 2021

GIVING THANKS

The day my friends and I worked on Halloween cards we were finished quickly enough that we got started on Thanksgiving cards.  The stamp set is "Split: Giving Thanks" from PapertreyInk.  The images were all stamped on a 2 3/4" x 4" piece of card stock.  A 1 1/4" x 5 1/8" inch of Pumpkin Pie card stock was added to the center of the card base and then the stamped and colored images added on top.  The next time we got together we finished them.  We made between 90-100 of them.

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

90 to 100 cards? Wow! That's a lot. You and your friends have been busy. This is a great CAS design. I haven't made a single Thanksgiving card yet. I've thought about them. Does that count?

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...