Sunday, July 23, 2023

CHEERFUL DAISIES DSP & DIES


I really debated about adding this card to my blog.  I was not happy with the way it came out.  I had watched a video by Rita Holmes and she used these papers and dies.  However her card was a fancy fold with little mechanisms involved.  When it came time to do it, I just was too intimidated and feeling too rushed to do it.  Maybe another day.  But since I had the materials out, I came up with this card.  Definitely not one of my favorites.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. LOVE that set! Mine is on it's way! I just had to have it. It's one of those sets that can be used for various occasions plus it can cover spring, summer, and fall too! The perfect set to own! You did a great job with it!

Wanda said...

So pretty. I LOVE those daisies!!!

Cheryl W said...

I think we tend to be our own sharpest critics. Your card is pretty as is. Even if it's not your favorite, it will be loved by someone else. I have sometimes debated whether I should even offer particular cards (ones I don't like) for sale at the thrift store. It seems, though, that someone always likes them and ends up buying them.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!