Tuesday, July 11, 2023

JULY 11TH - GIFT FOR A FRIEND



Connie Stewart has a video to make a box which will hold 10-12 cards including the envelopes.  A few weeks ago we were going to be surprising a friend for her birthday and I decided to follow Connie's directions to make the box.  It worked perfectly.  I was very pleased with how the box turned out.  If there had been more time, I would have had the cards more coordinated, but this was a good a variety and she loved them.

Covid was no fun (again), but I'm definitely doing much better.  I've actually spent some time at my craft table over the last two day.  Sure felt good to get back working with my "toys".  I'll see if I can keep up with my blog again now.  I may just post the card without much else, but I want to try to have a card/cards each day again.

Thank you for coming by today.
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Your friend was a very lucky lady! :-) Pretty box and cards. Glad you are doing better and even well enough to play.

Cheryl W said...

Glad you're feeling better and are able to make cards again. Your pretty box filled with handmade cards was a wonderful gift for your friend.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!