Wednesday, July 26, 2023

STAMPIN' UP! - Inked and Tiled (2 cards)



I watch a lot of videos from Sharon Armstrong.  These are two of the cards she demonstrated on THIS video.  The second card is a little "busy" but it was a fun way to use those shapes.   I really like the Inked an Tiled stamp set and have used it for several cards already.  The papers is called Inked Botanicals.  As I stated in a previous post, this isn't usually a paper I would have ordered but did see some cards made with it that I liked.  

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Fun cards. Bright and cheery!!

Lynette said...

I guess it's been even longer than I thought since I've visited blogs! I love all your new cards, Vicki, and especially like the variety. Your trip to the candy/puzzle store doesn't sound all that fun, except for the fact that it was great your daughter could join you. Next year, let me know when you're going and I'll see if we can meet you there.

Cheryl W said...

I enjoy watching Sharon Armstrong, too, on occasion. She shares some fun techniques, like the ones you used on these cards. Even though the second card is a little busy, I think it's my favorite of the two. Thank you for sharing new techniques with us, too!

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!