Saturday, July 22, 2023

STACK, CUT & SHUFFLE - Using 5 sheets!

 


I stumbled across this idea on Pinterest.  I was just trying to find something to inspire me one day.  I've made "Stamp, Cut & Shuffle" cards before but never with 5 sheet of dsp!  It was a little tricky cutting through all 5 sheets at the same time.  I've been trying to use up pieces from the "Rainbows and Sunshine" pack and decided that this was a perfect way to use up a majority of 5 sheets.  You can see the post I saw HERE.  I'm not sure I will use this method again, but it certainly was useful for these papers and with these types of patterns, the cards are kind of fun.






Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

How fun was that! Lot of cards from one layout! Fun and cute too! Nice job!

Cheryl W said...

I think this method worked great with the papers you chose. I can imagine how tricky it was to cut five papers at one time, though. You'd want a really sharp blade to cut through all of them cleanly.

  While I had the Hydrangea Hill dsp on my table from yesterday's card, I went ahead and made this one using some of the pieces that wer...