Sunday, July 30, 2023

USING A MASK AND A BLENDER


The dsp with the house design is from the Rings of Love collection of DSP.  I'm glad the paper was FREE because I'm not fond of the designs.  I did see a card similar to this on Pinterest so I cut several squares with a house and will get that design used with no problem.  A sentiment inside could certainly be "from our home to yours".

I masked the card base and used a blender brush to add the square background.  I like the die cut piece that was placed over that background.

Thank you for coming by today!



 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Absolutely wonderful. I still have some of that DSP left too. I found it a bit difficult to work with. I'll have to give this one a try, it's just lovely!

Cheryl W said...

This is a great looking card! It would be perfect as a "Congrats on your new home" card. I love the die-cut background, too. I think it adds lots of interest.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!