Tuesday, July 25, 2023

WONDERFUL THOUGHTS


Yesterday we made a trip to and from Minnesota's Largest Candy Store a/k/a Jim's Apple Farm.  We have been going once a year during the summer.  Our excuse is that we need puzzles for the next Winter but we always manage to come home with sweet treats,  various flavors of pop and this time a wonderful apple bread.  

The trip is usually a lot of fun and we did have some laughs with one of our daughters who was free to go with us. However I-35  had long stretches of slow moving one-lane traffic.  After two times of that and losing valuable time, I calculated a new route.........that didn't work out so well either.  I'm a good map reader and use it as a supplement to our Garmin when we travel.  It's amazing how many roads were closed after we we would start out.  Detour after detour.  At one point we had made a circle!   My poor husband was getting very frustrated and losing patience but we did eventually make it.  Fortunately our daughter's phone saved the day because it picked up on the road closures that my Garmin and Rand McNally road map did not.  It cost us nearly an hour of time getting to our destination.  Needless to say we found a different way home!

Yesterday's card was actually posted just now but I was able to use yesterday's date on it. This card is another one I CASED.  This is the card I copied.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I have been to Jim's Apple Farm many times. All that candy makes me a little nauseous. I much prefer the apples, lol. Your card is very pretty. I like all the coordinating patterns.

The sentiment inside of this card is wishing friends a Happy Anniversary. Thank you for coming by today!