Saturday, May 25, 2024

I discovered that I had not posted a single card since last Sunday's graduation card for our grandson!I had cards in a folder that I had intended to post each day but just totally spaced off the need to put them here on my blog until today!  You may have noticed that they show up as having been posted each day but they were all done on Saturday, May 25.  (This was done primarily for my own records.)

The three cards below are another set that I made using Mary Knabe's 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder patterns.  Two of the cards show a "before and after" of what I did to step them up just a little.  Once again these are using the beautiful Fancy Flora dsp.


Card #1


Card #2 - Before


Card #2 After adding the extra 1" horizontal strip of dsp.


Card #3 Before


Card #3 After adding the horizontal 1" strip of dsp.

I'll see if I can do better about timely postings next week. Thank you for coming by today!

 

No comments:

SEVEN CARDS INSPIRED BY KAREN TITUS

I could spread these cards out over more than one post but they were all made following the directions on a video from  Karen Titus .  I Aft...