Saturday, May 11, 2024


A few days ago I mentioned a card that I made after watching Rita Holmes video.  I also mentioned that I had won the card she made during that video and that I would be posting the one I did like hers but I was waiting for the Thoughtful Journey dsp to arrive.  This is MY card.  Below you can see the card I received from Rita.  I changed up the sentiment and die cut the one piece rather than stamping it.  


Rita's card that I won.

Once again Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this designer series paper collection.  It is beautiful!  Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is very pretty. I think I like that you did die-cuts, rather than stamping one of the images.

SEVEN CARDS INSPIRED BY KAREN TITUS

I could spread these cards out over more than one post but they were all made following the directions on a video from  Karen Titus .  I Aft...