Friday, May 3, 2024


Joey Hartman is another demonstrator that I recently discovered on YouTube.  This video was about making 5-minute cards.  She was having some trouble but was able to laugh at herself about how her 5-minute cards turned into longer than that.  I followed her directions for measurements and mine came together just fine.  After watching, I decided to pull out some of my retired dsp and make a couple using the Ever Eden dsp.  I love this paper!

Joey's video shows more than one style of card.


After making the two cards above, I decided to make one using the Softly Stippled dsp.  You can see that one below.  I wasn't as happy with that one.


 Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Your cards are beautiful. I struggle with getting the strips cut the size I need. I'm going to have to watch that video. I have LOTS of retired DSP! It's a perfect way to use it up. Nice job!

Cheryl W said...

Great cards for using up some of those scraps we all have!

Lynette said...

What a great way to use up some patterned paper! Wonderful cards.

SEVEN CARDS INSPIRED BY KAREN TITUS

I could spread these cards out over more than one post but they were all made following the directions on a video from  Karen Titus .  I Aft...