Sunday, May 26, 2024


I hadn't watched a video from Lisa Curcio in a long time but I ran across one showing this card.  I have searched and searched for the video now for a link but cannot find it.  This card uses the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp set and the Thoughtful Journey dsp.  When the Wild Wheat "In Color" came out I really didn't like it but it is perfect with this set of beautiful papers.

Today we are attending the high school graduation ceremony for our grandson.  Next Fall he will be attending Iowa States University studying for a degree in engineering.

Thank you for coming by today! 

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Nice earthy colors. That DSP is SO pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I was surprised to see so many posts from you in my feed. Lots of fun cards to look at! I had to watch a video you linked to, as well. Thanks so much for always inspiring me.

SEVEN CARDS INSPIRED BY KAREN TITUS

I could spread these cards out over more than one post but they were all made following the directions on a video from  Karen Titus .  I Aft...