Friday, May 31, 2024


The Hydrangea Hill dsp collection has two sheets that can be cut in half giving you enough to make either 6 or 8 cards with the beautiful flowers a a border.  I chose to cut the 6" x 12" strips in four pieces that are 5 1/4" x 3".  I made these cards using the book binder style but in the vertical layout.  Instead of adding a coordinating piece of dsp to the left side, I pulled out an old Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a pretty edge.  The embossing on the far left card is actually "debossed".




Thank you for coming by today!



 

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love how you used your old Cuttlebug folder for the left side. I've always used card stock or DSP. Never thought to emboss it. It added a very lovely touch to the card/technique. Great idea and thanks for sharing!

Lynette said...

These are all SO pretty, Vicki!! I love that style of card, and your paper is wonderful.

Jeanne H said...

Very nice cards today, Vicki. I have that paper, will have to CASE you.tfs

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous cards! I love the simple embossing.

I bought the floral dsp and the blue card stock in Des Moines years ago and had not done anything with it.  In my effort to use up some of m...