Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Have you ever had to take lemons and made lemonade with your cards?  Well, I sure did with this one!


Yes, the front of the card is pretty and was just perfect...............until...........I discovered that I had added the white insert on the back side of the front piece!  Now what???


It took me a while to decide to put another 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white on the other side.  But then the blank white piece of the left side looked rather silly.  I fussy cut a flower piece from the piece of dsp and added it in the center.  Then I fussy cut a floral image from the side of the sheet and added it to the lower right side of the other white panel.  I think my lemonade turned out pretty sweet.  lol

The layout for the front of the card came from Karen Titus.  We all probably have strips of dsp like this that we can turn into banners so it is a really easy way to get that dsp on to cards!

Thank you for coming by today!


 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

SO pretty. I need to start stamping on the inside of my cards, it makes a world of difference.Your card is beautiful.

Cheryl W said...

You definitely ended with lemonade. I think the extra white panel on the inside makes your card look downright posh. Beautiful job!

TUCKER'S GRADUATION

Our Grandson, Tucker, will be graduating from High School next weekend but today is his graduation party.   My card is made pretty much like...