Thursday, July 18, 2024


As I said yesterday, the papers for this "quilt" card are also from the Earthen Elegance collection of dsp.  It's a fun pattern to do although I'm not happy with the papers on this one.  It seems a little "dark".  When using double sided dsp though you have to be really careful getting the piece added correctly.....as I later found out on a second card and messed up.  See below.....


The two "green" squares are wrong.  I mistakenly added glue to the side that was supposed to be showing.

I think I might give this pattern a try again but just use all but the largest squares.  I could then mat it and use a layout much the same as many of my other quilt cards.

Thank you for coming by today!



 

1 comment:

Wanda said...

These are fun and pretty. When I saw the top one the word labryinth came to mind. Nice job.

The chevrons were cut from Neutral 6 x 6 dsp with Die-Namics dies.  I chose the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake pieces because I thought they woul...