Thursday, July 25, 2024


I wish I could find where I saw a card basically like this.  I simplified some of the layout. The paper is "Thoughtful Journey" and the die cut is from the coordinating dies.  I liked the idea of taking a square cutting it diagonally and using it behind the focal point.

Thank you for coming by today!

NOTE:  My friend, Lynette just reminded me where I saw this card.  I follow Wanda Pettijohn and she made a card like this.  (Sorry, Wanda, for not remembering.)  I need to remember to make notes of where I see these cards and who made them.



 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Great papers and a nice layout. I saw that Wanda did a card like that, too. Maybe that's where you saw it, perhaps.

The chevrons were cut from Neutral 6 x 6 dsp with Die-Namics dies.  I chose the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake pieces because I thought they woul...