Thursday, July 25, 2024


I wish I could find where I saw a card basically like this.  I simplified some of the layout. The paper is "Thoughtful Journey" and the die cut is from the coordinating dies.  I liked the idea of taking a square cutting it diagonally and using it behind the focal point.

Thank you for coming by today!

NOTE:  My friend, Lynette just reminded me where I saw this card.  I follow Wanda Pettijohn and she made a card like this.  (Sorry, Wanda, for not remembering.)  I need to remember to make notes of where I see these cards and who made them.



 

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Great papers and a nice layout. I saw that Wanda did a card like that, too. Maybe that's where you saw it, perhaps.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CATS

Our oldest granddaughter has turned out to be quite the world traveler.  Right now she is in Italy with a tour group.  When the tour has con...