Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Set #1


Robin Armbrecht had THIS video showing how to pick two 6 x 6 sheets of dsp to make these cards.  It works great for the Thoughtful Journey collection.  I made three sets of these cards using different sheets and I will show them in the next couple of days .  Then I did a set using the Meandering Meadows dsp which I will also then post here for you to see.  At the end of the video Robin did show it using other papers as well.


With the way the papers were cut and used, this card definitely needed something further so I added the die cut sprig.


This top fold card is done on a card base that is 11" x 4 1/4".  A narrow piece is then cut from the bottom to the top fold, embossed and then glued down.  Only the section with the dsp opens.



It's a little hard to see on this one, but there are three embossed strips of card stock under the focal point.


I like this layout.  Check out the video and give it a try.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

No comments:

The chevrons were cut from Neutral 6 x 6 dsp with Die-Namics dies.  I chose the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake pieces because I thought they woul...