Wednesday, July 24, 2024


One last quilt card for now.  There are still patterns I want to give a try, but those of you who do check out my posts may want to see something else.  Not everyone is into quilting although you may have friends who quilt with fabrics and would love to get a card designed for them. 

I took these paper from an OLD 12 x 12 paper pad where you tore the sheets out of the pad................now they make these in 6 x 6 loose sheet packs.

For measurements and directions check out Nancy Novak's VIDEO.

Thank you for coming by today!  I promise no more quilts for a while.


 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Another great card. You are really good at these quilt cards.

Lynette said...

Your quilted cards are all so cool, Vicki! Thanks for sharing them.

The chevrons were cut from Neutral 6 x 6 dsp with Die-Namics dies.  I chose the Soft Suede and Crumb Cake pieces because I thought they woul...