Saturday, July 13, 2024


I forgot to write down who inspire this card.  I wasn't able to locate the post on Pinterest or the video if that is where I saw it.  I'll try to describe and give measurements here.

Card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  
I trimmed off 1/2" from the right edge of the front.

The mat for the dsp is 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"

Starting with a 6" x 6" piece of  dsp, I cut a piece 4" x 5 1/2".  From that piece I trimmed off 3/4" on the right side.  (Save the remaining 2" strip you have left because it works great for other layouts.)

The 3/4" strip was added to the inside of the card and shows when the card is closed.  It gives the appearance of the continued pattern.

I hope these directions make sense.  I realize that those who do videos are very skilled at getting these things explained to us.  I don't think I'd be successful in making videos or writing the .pdf's afterward.

Thank you for coming by today.


 

No comments:

Halloween card for grandchildren.