Sunday, August 16, 2009

VIOLETS

Today's card was made using white card stock from Paper Trey for the main piece. I ran just the top portion through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.

Other papers used were Bazzil Basics lavender and green pieces. I also used white glossy paper for the oval and white Lasting Impressions for the punched layers. (I have found the MS punches do not work well on a heavy card stock like Paper Trey.)

The flowers are rub-ons and although it probably won't show on the picture, the flowers & leaves are glittery and quite pretty. Ovals were cut using my Nesties.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I can see the sparkle in the rubons - awesome! I also like your punched layers.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful!

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...