Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BABY CARD

One of the members of our Yahoo Group (Georgia) recently was blessed with her first granddaughter. Since the birth happened just a few days before our group met in Des Moines last week, I was able to deliver it in person.

I believe the paper on the front of the card was purchased at Archivers in Des Moines - probably last year when our group met there. The stamps are from Paper Inspirations and the designs were colored with SU markers. The stamp set also has a baby face without the bow so it can be done up for a baby boy as well. I used the matching SU card stock to make the scalloped squares with my Nesties.
Thanks for stopping by.............come back again soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! I know how much Georgia loved all the cards she got. What fun we had delivering them in person!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...