Thank you for stopping by......................tell me what you think.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
FOR FATHER'S DAY
Thank you for stopping by......................tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Super, Vicki! What a great "guy" card. I really like those stamps and the brown and white monochrome is perfect.
Love this for a guy card Vicki!! it could be either/or......very nice!! Love the CAS calendar page too!
Post a Comment