Monday, June 21, 2010

THANK YOU NOTE CARD

I recently saw a card somewhere which was the "inspiration" for this card. The one I saw was a vertical card and had a couple more layers. In looking at this picture the white layer looks like it has a wider border on the top..........maybe the angle of the picture.

I really like working with Kraft cardstock. It just seems to give a completely different look to the cards. I stamped these flowers on Lasting Impressions Banana Cream paper (which is now retired) and leaves on Stampin Up! Wild Wasabi card stock with a Papertrey Ink stamp set and cut them out. The "Special Thanks" is a My Sentiments Exactly stamp.

When our Yahoo group of friends met last week we had an exchange of "Thank You" cards and this is the one I made for that exchange.

Thanks for stopping by.................I love knowing what you think of the cards.

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my, Vicki, this is so beautiful!!! I love the color combo....awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this BEAUTY!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...