If you are interested in the newest JustRite Stamps, click on this link and you can see pictures of the new ones. Then let me know if there are any you are interested in ordering.
http://heartwarmersforjustrite.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MAY WE NEVER FORGET!
No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy. We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
No comments:
Post a Comment