Life is busy right now so I may not be posting again until next Wednesday, but thanks for stopping now. Hope you come again soon.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
BUTTERFLIES
Life is busy right now so I may not be posting again until next Wednesday, but thanks for stopping now. Hope you come again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ECHO PARK
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Wow, Vicki - this is so pretty!!
See you tomorrow!
Vicki, I love the elegance of this! Beautiful!
Oh my goodness, Vicki, this is gorgeous!!! I justknow you made this one for me ;D;D. I love butterflies. Really beautiful!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Post a Comment