Saturday, July 31, 2010

FLUTTERING BY.....

A while back I saw one of Selma's cards using the Graphic 45 butterfly paper and the SU Banana Cream paper and I loved the combination. My card is totally different otherwise. The green accents are Bazzill paper which I had bought years ago in a package of shades of green.

Using Sizzix dies, I cut the large "solid" butterfly and then the light colored one. The top layer is a cream colored textured vellum.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Correction: The dies used for the butterfly are from QuicKutz....not Sizzix.

3 comments:

Selma said...

Oh Vicki, this is SO gorgeous. I must find that Sizzix butterfly. Don't you love that design paper. I hated to use it because I want it around forever.

Annie said...

Vicki, this card is beautiful!! I love the colors and the butterfly is gorgeous!!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I love it all - the embossing, the colors, the butterfly ... awesome!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...