Saturday, July 31, 2010

FLUTTERING BY.....

A while back I saw one of Selma's cards using the Graphic 45 butterfly paper and the SU Banana Cream paper and I loved the combination. My card is totally different otherwise. The green accents are Bazzill paper which I had bought years ago in a package of shades of green.

Using Sizzix dies, I cut the large "solid" butterfly and then the light colored one. The top layer is a cream colored textured vellum.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Correction: The dies used for the butterfly are from QuicKutz....not Sizzix.

3 comments:

Selma said...

Oh Vicki, this is SO gorgeous. I must find that Sizzix butterfly. Don't you love that design paper. I hated to use it because I want it around forever.

Annie said...

Vicki, this card is beautiful!! I love the colors and the butterfly is gorgeous!!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I love it all - the embossing, the colors, the butterfly ... awesome!

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...