Wednesday, July 28, 2010

PENNY BLACK FLOWER STICKERS

I have a new sheet of stickers from Penny Black and decided to use it for today's card. Below you will see the sheet of stickers.
This is the card I made using one of the stickers from the sheet above.
The card base is Papertrey Kraft card stock. Part of the front was run through the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. I had scored a couple of lines but they didn't show up very well so I decided to run the sticker strip over the lines instead. I put the flower sticker onto a piece of SU Wild Wasabi card stock. It was attached to the front of the card using glue dots. The "wishing you well" was stamped using SU Chocolate Chip ink.
If you like these stickers and would like a sheet just let me know. They are $2.00 plus the shipping.
Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! What a quick and easy - and great! - card.

Barbara said...

The stickers are lovely and look great on the card!

Barb

Selma said...

I didn't even know Penny Black made stickers. They are gorgeous and so is your card. What a quick and fun way to make a beautiful card.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...