Friday, July 30, 2010

PENNY BLACK FLOWER FIELD

This card was made using another of the stickers from the Penny Black Flower Field sheet that I posted a couple of days ago.

I used a piece of Papertrey Ink white card stock and ran portions of the front through the Cuttlebug using two of the border folders, leaving the mid section blank for the striped dp.

The red border around the flower is part of the sticker. I mounted this sticker on some of the pink card stock from a Basic Grey Bittersweet 6 x 6 paper pad. The striped strip is also from the same paper pad.

I left the inside of the card blank so that it can be used at a later date for a variety of different occasions that might arise.

Thanks for coming by.................hope you all have a great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Those stickers sure make great cards. Well, I think YOU had something to do with it, too! LOL! It's super.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...