Monday, August 1, 2011

FLOWER SOFT

I have had a small supply of several colors of Flower Soft for well over a couple of years and haven't had a lot of luck with it, but I found this stamp recently and decided it was a really easy way to use one of my colors which matched perfectly with some of my Lasting Impressions papers.

If there is anyone who views this blog and uses Lasting Impressions papers, I have a large inventory of them that I am wanting to clear.  Just contact me at the email address shown on the right hand side of this page.

Thank you for stopping to take a look!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Really like what you did here, perfect use of the flower soft!

Annie said...

I looked at your sale items and as usual, I "liked" a lot of them! and left you a message on photo 19 I think......Annie

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is lovely - great job with the Flower Soft.

Lynette said...

You're right - a perfect flower to use Flower Soft on! So pretty, Vicki!

Linda Fisher said...

THANK YOU so much for the inspiration to get out my flower soft! I hope mine will turn out a tenth as good as yours!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...