Saturday, August 27, 2011

K&Company Paper & Flowers

Two more cards I made for my mother.  Before adding the dp to the cards, I ran the top edge and the bottom edge of both cards through the Cuttlebug with a Swiss Dots border embossing folder.  The dp was added between two embossed lines made with the Scor-Pal.

The dp on the right hand card wasn't quite wide enough to go to the edges so I scored a vertical line half way between the edge of the card and the dp to finish it off.

The dimensional flowers from K&Company were attached to white ovals I had made with a Marvy Uchida punch and then adhered to the card.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome...........I love hearing from you!

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, oh my goodness, these cards are absolutely stunning!! I love the CAS feel of them, but they have that special little something with this perfect embossing and that wonderful image...love it! Thanks for sharing these beauties! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sheri said...

What pretty cards. I am sure she will love having them.

Linda Fisher said...

A great combination - you and K&Co.! A clever idea with the embossing to showcase the beautiful paper and flower!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...