Thursday, August 4, 2011

DISTRESSED EMBOSSED EDGE

Today's card is another of the apple cards I made recently using the same dp.  I had a piece of the checked card stock that didn't cover the entire front and there was enough room at the top and bottom to use a Cuttlebug zig-zag embossing folder. So before adding the papers, I ran the card front through the Cuttlebug.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink was carefully added to the embossing.  The apple was stamped onto one of the Spellbinders tag dies which had been cut and then distressed slightly with the same distress ink.  Two strips of the apples were cut from the back side of the dp and attached to the top and bottom of the card.

Thank you for stopping to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome.......I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very cool card and so fallish

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Vicki! You hit it out of the park with this one! I love the stitching!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...