Saturday, August 6, 2011

DIMENSIONAL STICKERS

While I was with friends in Des Moines, IA in June, we spent time at  Outstamping Designs  It's a great store if you are ever in the area.  The store has many, many samples posted for ideas, stamps, papers, and embellishments!  I think it's good that I don't live closer or my credit card would really be smoking!

They had a really nice variety of dimensional stickers and I love using them on cards.  The set of birds made great cards.  I ran the card front through the Cuttlebug using a Cherry Blossoms folder which I thought was a perfect choice to go with the flowers on the sticker.  

I cut the oval with a Spellbinders die and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.  I wanted to keep it simple so rather than cut another layer for behind that piece, I inked the edges of the off white layer and then added the bird.  The sentiment and egg stickers from the set were added to the card base.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome......I love hearing from you!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That is so pretty! I agree about not living closer but now we found that place in Lincoln. YIKES!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...