Wednesday, August 24, 2011

STICKER CARD FOR KIDS

This cards was made using a sticker sheet from Penny Black.  With the tall giraffe, I thought it would be fun to have it peeking out from the inside of the card, so I tore a corner off of the upper right front of the card and then lined that edge with some of the palm branches.  I think this will make a fun card for a small child's birthday.

If anyone is interested in a sheet of these stickers, you can let me know since I have extra sheets.  Each sheet would be $2.00 + small amount for sending them to you.

Thank you for stopping by.  Your comments are always welcome............I love hearing from you!

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh...this is just adorable, Vicki! These are great stickers! I love how you have the giraffe peeking over the torn edge!

Lynette said...

That is such a great card, Vicki! I love what you did with the stickers!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Vicki thank you for stopping by my studio.... I really like how you tore the edge of the card and applied the stickers on the edge! Have a great day.

Sheri said...

what a creative idea. You did a great job with stickers

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!