Saturday, August 25, 2012

A SON-IN-LAW'S BIRTHDAY CARD

One of our son-in-laws is celebrating his birthday this Saturday.  His birthday is the day before my mother's and we are celebrating my mother's 90th birthday this Saturday.......on Jason's birthday!!!!  So I guess we will be celebrating for both of them.

Making cards for guys is hard for me but I had this card done and decided to give it to him.  I hope he likes it.  He usually likes what is inside it even better.  LOL

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Vicki! Good luck with your birthday celebrations!

Anonymous said...

using my favorite shade of blue makes this one my favorite for the week
~Pat~

Ann Schach said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki! I love the image and the colors you selected!

USING TEXTURED TAPE STRIPS

 Using these textured tape strips was different than just using dsp scraps all of the same width.  This gave a different dimension to the ca...