Saturday, August 4, 2012

PRECIOUS MOMENTS SWEETIE


A few years ago when I was actively collecting a few Precious Moments figurines, I discovered Precious Moments rubber stamps.  I went a little crazy and have a Rubbermade tub full of them.  And the sad part is that I have not used them as much as I should.

Recently when I was going through my card parts stash I found this little image all colored and ready to use.  I thought this image was perfect for a get well card.   I am guessing that this was colored with Copic markers.  Stickles glitter was added to the rain drops to make them sparkle.

I added the colored image to a piece of Lasting Impressions Raspberry Solid paper and then adhered that to the card base which is Lasting Impressions Raspberry Dots card stock.  I colored a couple of pearls with a Copic marker to match the colors and adhered them to the sentiment tag.

I love reading your comments so let me know what you think.  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! What a quick card - when you find an already-colored adorable image. Love the papers. I need to use my LI papers!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I think I am going to start looking for some of these images! lol. I love this.

Joanne said...

She is so SWEET...great job coloring her. Love the sparkle on the rain too!

Anonymous said...

didn't know there were precious moments stamps. just my kind of card. sweet and lovely. beautiful composition to the card
~Pat~

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...