Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2 MORE CARD PIECES USED


This was a very quick and easy card to make since the image had been stamped and the punched edge had already been added.  I simply matted the image on a piece of SU Garden Green card stock and then added it to the front of the card base.  The sentiment was stamped with the matching Garden Green ink.


The picture doesn't show this real well due to the lightening, but for this one I did run the front of the card through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder.  I think if you double click on the picture you might be able to see it better.

I think the second card will be left blank inside so that a personal message can be added when I decide how I will use it.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That is really pretty Vicki. Looks like it took a long time

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful image Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...